What is CUE?
CUE's aim is to automate every task that takes time away from the creative process.
- It provides Spotting Notes
- It creates Cue Sheets
- It permit's entry of timing points directly from video with a single keystroke
- It lays out a Title Page with your logo
- It converts a tempo tapped out on the mouse into proper click information
- It searches Click Tempos
- It allows you to program accelerandos and ritards
- It displays a musical graphic useful for laying out meter changes
- It lays out and prints custom Score Paper
- It is a stop watch for grabbing cue points on the fly
- It contains a click book that can appear in different time and tempo formats
- It rescales your Cue Sheet to compensate for an off-speed picture or last minute edit's
- It lets you follow existing material and hand-tap a complete click track
- It creates a film's Master Cue List or "Bible"
- It generates the Performing Rights Cue Sheet
- It contains a time and tempo Conversion Table
CUE also performs some important performance related tasks:
- It locks to Midi Time Code
- It generates MIDI Event Triggers
- It plays the selected click (including all meter and tempo changes)
- It lets you output this click with either accented or unaccented downbeats
- It displays Streamers and Punches for conducting without a click track
- It outputs a MIDI clock and can receive a MIDI start signal
- It creates MIDI Files that can be read by other programs
Lest this appears to be overwhelming assortment of information requiring a private secretary to handle the typing load, keep this idea central in your mind: Although certain aspects of the program require their own keystrokes (operating the Stop Watch for example), for the most part, this program derives all it's knowledge from the data you enter on the Cue Sheet. This means that you will only have to enter the essential material once.
Download CUE Now