Descendants of Torres/Toerris Olsen Aagard/Staven
1. TORRES/TOERRIS OLSEN2 AAGARD/STAVEN (OLE ANDERSON1 SKJEVIK) was born 17721, and died 18442. He married RAGNILLE RASMUSDATTER ELDA, daughter of RASMUS and ELLEN. She was born 17752, and died 18152.
Child of TORRES/TOERRIS AAGARD/STAVEN and RAGNILLE ELDA is:
2. i. RUDOLF TORRISEN3 STAVEN, b. 07 May 1815, Beitstand, Norway.
2. RUDOLF TORRISEN3 STAVEN (TORRES/TOERRIS OLSEN2 AAGARD/STAVEN, OLE ANDERSON1 SKJEVIK) was born 07 May 1815 in Beitstand, Norway3. He married ANNE ALTHSDATTER FOSLIEN 06 June 1843 in Beitstand, Norway3, daughter of ALTH STORKSEN and ANNA BENJAMINSDATTER. She was born 23 December 1814 in Beitstand, Norway3.
Children of RUDOLF STAVEN and ANNE FOSLIEN are:
i. TALE ANNE RUDOLFSDOTTER4 STAVEN, b. 01 April 1845, Fosslia, Beitstad, Norway4; d. 05 October 1922, Bangsund; m. (1) ELIAS EILERTSEN FJAER FLAK, 03 May 1868, Namsos, Norway5; b. 04 July 1839, Kaldal-Fjaer, Klingen, Norway6; d. 22 April 1891, Flakk, Klingen, Norway7; m. (2) GUSTAV ERIKSON, 01 May 1897; b. Ostersund, Sweden.
More About TALE ANNE RUDOLFSDOTTER STAVEN:
Confirmation: 07 October 1860, Confirmation in Beitstad8
Home: Aft. 1897, lived on Bangsund, 3km from Flakk
More About ELIAS EILERTSEN FJAER FLAK:
Baptism: 18 August 1839, Baptized at Saevik
Property: Abt. 1868, bought Flakk farm from Johansen family
ii. REBEKKA RUDOLFSDOTTER9.
iii. NILS RUDOLFSEN9.
1. Namdalseid Book, by Sturla Broers. Extract provided by Inger Marie Hanssen - e mail 26 Jan 1998, "We have here in Namdalseid a book writen by Sturla Broers, he is from the same family as we are. This book is about the farms here in this area. I found this:Rudolf Toerrisen Staven 1815-1900 married Ane Altsdaughter Fosslie b. 1814-1903. Rudolfs parents are: Toerris Olsen Aagaard . 1772-1844 married in his first marriage to Ragnhild Rasmusdatter Elda b 1775-1815. Toeris Olsens father was Ole Andreson Skjevik who lived in Kolstadsaga (Kolstadsawmill).
2. Namdalseid Book, by Sturla Broers. Extract provided by Inger Marie Hanssen - e mail 26 Jan 1998.
3. Letter from Statsarchivet i Trondheim - 26 Sep 1989 - Betistad Church
4. Beitstad Parish - Ltr from Archives - 26 Sep 1989
5. Letter from Statsarchivet i Trondheim - 26 Sep 1989 - Namsos Church 1865-74LDS Patron Submissions in 1989 - 81-3025032; input 1260999
6. Overhalla Church Register - 1824-1865 - Ltr from Archive
7. Ltrs. (9.11.1989 & 26.9.1989) from Statsarkivet i Trondheim.
8. Beitstad Church Records - Ltr from Vesterheim Gen. Center to Lynn Betlock dtd 3 Aug 1996
9. Letter from Statsarchivet i Trondheim - 26 Sep 1989 - 1865 Census - Beitstad